Коллекция элементов доступна для скачивания по ссылке
To use Google Workspace APIs, you need a Google Cloud Platform project. This project forms the basis for creating, enabling, and using all GCP services, including managing APIs, enabling billing, adding and removing collaborators, and managing permissions.
- 2.Next to "Google Cloud Platform," click the Down arrow arrow_drop_down . A dialog listing current projects appears.
- 3.Click New Project. The New Project screen appears.
- 4.In the Project Name field, enter a descriptive name for your project. If you're executing a quickstart, use "Quickstart."
- 5.(Optional) To edit the Project ID, click Edit. The project ID can't be changed after the project is created, so choose an ID that meets your needs for the lifetime of the project.
- 6.Click Organization and select your organization.
- 7.In the Location field, click Browse to display potential locations for your project.
- 8.Click a location and click Select.
- 9.Click Create. The console navigates to the Dashboard page and your project is created within a few minutes.
- 2.Next to "Google Cloud Platform," click the Down arrow arrow_drop_down and select a project.
- 3.In the top-left corner, click Menu menu > APIs & Services.
- 4.Click Enable APIs and Services. The Welcome to API Library page appears.
- 5.In the search field, enter the name of the API you want to enable. For example, type "Gmail API" to find the Gmail API. If you are enabling an API for a quickstart, refer to the quickstart's Prerequisites section for the API to enable.
- 6.Click the API to enable. The API page appears.
- 7.Click Enable. The Overview page appears.
- 8.To enable an additional API, repeat steps 3 - 7.